We respect your right to privacy. On this page you will find our position on collect, process and use user information.
IMAGO PRINTER SP. Z.O.O. attaches particular importance to respecting the privacy of the www.imagoprinter.com. website users and declares that it makes every effort not to collect any data except those that are necessary for the proper functioning of the website or those whose collection is intended to increase the usefulness of the company’s products.
Administrator: IMAGO PRINTER SP. Z.O.O. with its registered office in Warsaw, ul. Ratuszowa 11 b.5 p.122, 03-450, registered in the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register, for no. 0000815395; share capital 300,000.00 PLN; NIP 1133001513, e-mail address: [email protected]
Personal Data/Data: all information about an identified or identifiable natural person through one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of an individual, including the IP number of the device, location data, internet identifier and information collected through cookies or other similar technologies.
RODO/GDPR (Regulation on Personal Data Protection / General Data Protection
Regulation: Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC.
Service: The website www.imagoprinter.com and others managed by the Administrator, as well as the mobile applications to which this policy applies, a continuously updated list of which is available here.
User: any natural person visiting the service or using one or more services or functionalities made available on the site.
Profiling: automated processing of personal data, which involves the use of personal data to assess certain personal factors of a natural person, in particular to analyse or forecast aspects of the effects of that person’s work, his economic situation, health, personal preferences, interests, reliability, behaviour, location or movement.
Data processing: any operation performed on personal data, such as collection, fixation, storage, preparation, modification, making available and disposal, in particular those which is done in information systems.
Data Confidentiality: property to ensure that data is not made available to unauthorised parties.
All data coming from the Users of the Services are collected in two ways:
- information provided voluntarily by the User: Please provide personal data of the Users using the registration forms and contact us in order to set up a permanent account to make purchases at www.imagoprinter.com, make a complaint or inquiry. During registration, the Administrator shall inform the User about the following which data (listed in the registration form) are necessary to provide the services and indicate, which data in the form are additional data that do not affect the suspension of the process of registration.
- information obtained while using the service – this may include:
- IP address – each computer connected to the Internet is assigned a unique number, that is IP address; based on it, you can e.g. identify the country from which the user connects to the network. IMAGO PRINTER reserves the right to store additional logs inside service, which connects the IP address to the client account. These logs are only used to analyse possible technical problems with registration, login and use of the site.
- text files (“cookies”) sent to the User’s computer while visiting the website. Cookies only store the data required by the website to correctly actions, including identification of the currently logged in user. User’s personal data may be displayed in the content of websites if you visit an account on www.imagoprinter.com
The term “cookie” used in this document refers to cookies and similar the tools described in Directive 2009/136/EC of the European Parliament and of the Council on data processing The Commission has also been consulted on the proposal for a Directive on privacy and the protection of privacy in the electronic communications sector (Directive on privacy and electronic communications) and Article 173 of the Telecommunications Law. Your web browser may store cookies on your computer. Cookies contain information necessary for the proper functioning of IMAGO Printer Sites. Cookie files are small files saved on the User’s end device, used to identify the User’s browser during the use of our Websites. By means of “cookies” the Administrator is provided with statistical information about User traffic, User activity and the way of using the Services. They allow to adjust content and services to User’s preferences. The content of cookies alone does not allow the identification of a User, as well as the personal data of Users are not processed or stored using them, and consequently the cookie mechanism itself is not used to obtain any information about Users, except for information about their behavior on the Website.
IMAGO PRINTER stores cookie files on the Users’ computers in order to do so:
- proper adjustment of the Services to the needs of the Users and optimization of the use of the Services online;
- memorizing the User’s preferences and individual settings, allowing to recognize the device The User of the Service and display the website adjusted to his needs accordingly;
- create statistics on the Site’s audience, which help to understand how Users The website is used to improve its structure and content;
- maintaining the Service User’s session (after logging in) so that the User does not have to visit every Subpage of the Service, re-enter your login and password;
- save the basket data in the Internet shop, so that after visiting the Service again they do not to lose. Types of cookies, which are used on the Services administered by IMAGO PRINTER.
Types of cookies, which are used on the Services administered by IMAGO PRINTER.
Due to the lifetime of cookies and other similar technologies, cookies are used:
- “session” (session cookies), which are temporary files that are stored in the terminal device User until you log out, leave the website or turn off the software (browser);
- “persistent cookies”, which are stored in the User’s terminal equipment for a period of time specified in the parameters of cookie files or until their deletion by the User.
Due to the purpose of cookies and other similar technologies, the following types of files are used:
- “necessary” – cookie files enabling the use of services available within the Service, e.g. authentication of cookie files used for services requiring authentication within Service;
- for security purposes – cookies used to detect abuse in the scope of authentication within the Service;
- “performance” – cookies enabling the collection of information on the way of using the pages of the Website;
- “functional” – cookies enabling “remembering” the settings selected by the User and personalisation of the User’s interface, e.g. in the scope of a selected language or region from which it comes from User, font size, website design, etc;
- “advertising” – cookies enabling the provision of advertising content to Users that is optimally adapted to their interests.
The www.imagoprinter.com website collects and processes your personal data, i.e. your name, surname, address, e-mail address and telephone number. The personal data exchanged are processed for the purpose:
a) creation and correct operation of the account in the service – the basis for processing of personal data, including The purpose is their necessity in order to create and operate a customer account;
to process your order or returns, to contact you by phone, to send you an SMS or EMAIL message (depending on the personal data you have given us) with information on the status of the processing order or contact in case of any problems with the execution of the order or presentation a new offer, or an attempt to renew cooperation.
We process all data only to the extent necessary for the purpose of processing.
Administrator IMAGO PRINTER SP. Z.O.O. appointed a contact person whose e-mail address [email protected] is the address for reporting any issues related to the processing of your personal data.
Of course, it is possible to report problems related to the processing of personal data both to other correspondence addresses published on the www.imagoprinter.com website and also by phone or mail, however, with a view to speed of action, we recommend using the e-mail address given above.
In case it is found that the processing of personal data violates the provisions of the PAC, the data subject has the right to lodge a complaint with the Inspector General for Personal Data Protection (after 25 May 2018 – President of the Office for Personal Data Protection). Your data is processed until the purpose for which it was collected is fulfilled. In case when the basis for their processing is your consent – until that consent is withdrawn. Your data may be processed longer than it would result from the above principles, if a legal obligation, e.g. tax law, requires the data to be stored for a period specified in the regulations, or if the data are necessary for the Administrator or third parties to pursue claims, or the data constitute evidence in proceedings before a court or a state administration body.
IMAGO PRINTER reserves that, due to the synchronisation of actions, pseudonymisation/anonymisation from the User’s data system may take up to 72 hours from the moment of objection. The data collected within the www.imagoprinter.com website will not be sold or shared with others. Institutions or organisations or persons who are not employees or permanent collaborators of IMAGO PRINTER.
Your personal data may be made available or transferred for processing only:
our employees and associates so that they can carry out their service activities
- our employees and associates so that they can carry out their service activities service,
- payment platforms,
- various types of specialized entrepreneurs who assist us in the implementation of service tasks,
- governmental authorities, due to legal obligations,
- debt collection companies, law firms, courts and other entities in connection with to pursue claims.
We ensure that in any case, the provision or transfer of personal data for processing is based on an entrustment agreement, a similar legal instrument or a legal obligation. IMAGO PRINTER uses PRIVACY BY DESIGN and makes every effort to protect the website.
www.imagoprinter.com against unauthorised access by third parties. This includes a firewall, restricted access to computers (requires entering a user name and password given only to authorized employees) and physical security measures. The launch of SSL certificate for https connections will be implemented immediately.
The www.imagoprinter.com website does not perform profiling and if this happens in the future you will be informed about it.
The Company will not transfer your personal data to third countries. The recipients of the personal data processed by IMAGO PRINTER (full list is provided below) will be only external entities supporting procurement or complaint handling and ICT systems. UPS and DHL courier. – delivery of parcels to recipients Poczta Polska S.A. -serving letters to addressees At the same time, we would like to draw your attention to the fact that the Users do not make their registration data available to third parties, in particular, they do not make their account password available and use the “log out” option after finishing using the content and services offered by our services.
RIGHTS IN RELATION TO THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
To any person whose data is processed by IMAGO PRINTER SP. IMAGO PRINTER SP. Z.O.O. has the right of access to personal data, request their rectification, deletion or restriction of their processing, right to object to the processing of personal data, right to transfer personal data, right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority. On the www.imagoprinter.com website, during registration, providing personal data is voluntary, but not entering this data will prevent you from concluding a contract to use the IMAGO PRINTER website functionality.